With Fitbit and Apple watches hot sale in the market, mining companies have begun to think about if wearable technology can bring them business benefits. The answer is sure! By embedding computers and advanced electronics into garments and accessories (helmets, glasses, gloves, boots ...), mining companies are realizing an array of unprecedented benefits. For example, some equipment can track the fatigue of truck drivers, thus reducing the number of accidents that endanger the safety of personnel. And it also can accurately locate the exact location of underground workers, therefore mine operators can just do the ventilation, heating or cooling operation in their mining area to save a lot of power costs. Moreover it can even show the wearer's physical condition, to help quickly cope with accidents or casualties.
- Thin: the weight of the sensor is less than 1 gram, the total weight of integrated products <10g (including battery), the thickness of less than 1/2 hair.
- Skin: the skin texture of the fit, you can do any deformation with the skin.
- Comfort: almost no sense of wearing
- Accurate: the best interface fit brings accurate signals.
- Can be monitored in real time, or set up to monitor the following physiological indicators.
- Alpha brain wave (α wave) - - Fatigue monitoring, to avoid the first-line miners or operator accident caused by fatigue.
- Oxygen content - coal mine, gas inhalation warning.
4. Heart rate - real-time monitoring miner’s body characteristics, easy emergency treatment and rescue.