- API 13A Barite Powder-325mesh
- API 13A Barite Powder-200mesh
- API 13A Barite Bulk
- BaSO4 97% Barite for Plastics
- BaSO4 96% Barite for Plastics
- BaSO4 93% Barite for Plastics
- Paint Grade Barite-1200mesh
- Paint Grade Barite-1600mesh
- Paint Grade Barite-2000mesh
- BaSO4 97% Barite for pharmaceutical
- BaSO4 96% Barite for pharmaceutical
- BaSO4 95% Barite for pharmaceutical
- Whiteness93% Barite for Pulp
- Whiteness90% Barite for Pulp
- Whiteness88% Barite for Pulp
- BaSO4 97% Barite for Rubber
- BaSO4 96% Barite for Rubber
- BaSO4 94% Barite for Rubber
- Brake Linings Brake Pad Grade
Non qualitative Greyish white powder. Non soluble in water, no toxic, soluble in smoking Sulphuric Acid and slightly soluble in boiling Hydrochloric Acid. Chemical property is stable, it'll reduce to Barium Sulfide when heat with carbon. It will not change color when meeting the hydrogen sulfide or toxic gas in the air.
2. product usage
Applicated to oilfields, construction and chemical industried.Barite powder can add weight to well-drilled mud as a weighting agent for all types of drilling fluids.
3. The drilling mud weighting agent to the requirement of barium sulfate
Some oil and gas well drilling, the general use of drilling mud, clay proportion of 2.5 or so, the proportion of water is 1, so the mud weight is low, sometimes the mud weight can't with underground oil and gas pressure balance, has caused the blowout accident. Under the condition of the underground pressure is higher, you need to increase the mud weight, supplying the mud with barium sulfate is an effective measure to increase the mud weight. Do drilling mud with barium sulfate general fineness to achieve more than 200 mesh, such as barium sulfate fineness is not prone to precipitation. Drilling mud with barite for weighting is greater than 4.2, BaSO4 content not less than 92%, less than 1% soluble salts.
|Average Particle Size (D50, micron)||28.56|
|Top cut Particle Size (D97, micron)||70.01|
|Residue Greater than 75 micron %||2.00|
|Ignition Loss %||0.80|
|Hg (Mercury)||1 PPM|
We can also customize products according to your requirements.